Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Pecos and the Enema

Here is my reply to Pecos. He had posted a comment on one of my threads stating that I needed an enema, and also something about anyone with an ounce of gray matter knowing people shot two handed. Of course, the thread was shut down by the ever vigilant, albeit selectively so, monitors without any repercussions for the disruptors. I therefore emailed Pecos to reply.

I posted this one mainly because it's good for a laugh.



From Bisley Joe

The thread was deleted, but I wanted to contact you regarding your opinion:

Dear Pecos Red,
It takes only someone with a micron of gray matter to realize that the two handed shooting method as done in SASS was definitely not used in the 1800s, so I can see why you don’t understand that. Sorry pard.

As far as you reference that I need an enema: No thanks. Please keep your homosexual fetish fantasies to yourself. And save those dollars for your own enema bag, as you probably go through them at an alarming rate. Well, bye!

--------------------
La libertad no se pide, se conquista con el filo del machete!

Duelist, Bullwhipper, and Tireless defender of common sense.

One hand, one gun.
Two hands, two guns.


From Pecos Red

BJ;
Anyone with an once of grey matter can tell that you either are full of shit due to severe constipation, or because you choose to keep your head up your ass therefore creating a plug. IE an enema would help.
It is also obvious that you are sexually deprived or you wouldn't keep boring the hell out of folks with your one handed hold ideas.IE my offer to donate $1.00 to your relief fund.
Anyone who likes to stir up shit on the wire and is to much of a coward to post his e-mail address, should stay in his little homo closet and play with himself and not get on the wire!
PS
Your Curley Bill impression sucks too!

From Bisley Joe

Pecos,
I eliminated my email because one of your cowardly ilk began spamming me. Don't project your obvious obsession with rectal related activities onto others. Remember , it was you that came in insulting. Guess you can't handle it.

I find it curious how your opinion :"It is also obvious that you are sexually deprived or you wouldn't keep boring the hell out of folks with your one handed hold ideas" doesn't apply to people who choose to stick their head into discussions they can't intelligently participate in and instead disrupt. If you noticed, my posts may have been provocative and even controversial, but I never attacked anyone personally out of the blue, nor did I use profanity. But then again you have selective righteousness. You also have a very pronounced obsession with homosexual activities. Do you wear a rainbow sash?

Try to sit back and think logically. See how you chose to post an insult in a discussion you had nothing to do with. That is something very unmanly. I doubt you'd do that in person. Then again, since the law these days protects cowards, you'd probably insult and disrupt and then cry foul after getting bitch-slapped.

Anyway! I'm sorry for having upset you so much that you had to use so much profanity and get so upset that you would lower yourself to such a level. You just hit rock bottom and started digging HARD! I figured it was mainly an absurd joke. Guess you were serious.

I'm sorry to have "bored" you with the one-handed hold ideas, but then again, if I bored you you'd have ignored the post. Nah, you just can't stand to see other people discussing things you don't agree with without being able to get your way by crying and cursing like a little snatch. (Or you got turned on thinking about enemas and stuff.) Man, get a life and take it easy. Learn to respect the opinions of others. Learn not to insult and throw around such low comments. It'll make you a better person.

I'm also sorry you thought my Curly Bill impression sucked. Your impression of a tactless buffoon clown with an inferiority complex was pretty good though!

Let's try it again:
Well, BYE!


--------------------
La libertad no se pide, se conquista con el filo del machete!

Duelist, Bullwhipper, and Tireless defender of common sense.

One hand, one gun.
Two hands, two guns.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home