Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Shorty Gets Selectively Righteous (Again)

Sixgun Shorty, SASS #35717 has sent you the following message through The SASS Wire:
--------------------
You know Joe...i removed those posts because i felt bad about posting such inane crap
then you have to continue with your nonsense
and re post it.do what you want to, but i really don't appreciate your infantile attempt at
drawing attention to yourself by acting like a baby.
I sincerely hope that i never have the displeasure of meeting you.You will never be anyone that i could possibly respect or want to be friends with.Unfortunately, my sentiments seem to be the general consensus of the wire.
You are truly obnoxious, sir.
Regards
--------------------
by the way, if you insist on continuing this
idiocy of yours, please be courteous enough to do so off the Wire...you have embarassed yourself enough and i do not wish to be a part of it.
--------------------
You can reply to this email using this address:xxxxx

FROM ME:

Dear Sixgun Shorty,

Funny, I’ve never seen you to worry about all the other inane crap you post. I figured we’d at least laugh a bit at our differences in opinion, but obviously you take this all too seriously. Ah well… Anyway,

I find it truly amazing that you place such importance in chastising me while ignoring the insults, harassment, cursing and even threats of violence that have been expressed. Where have you been when words like “asshole”, “coward” “shut up”, “You need an enema”, etc. were thrown around? Where was your accusation of childishness and your sense of “honor” when I was challenged to a fight several times over a simple opinion on a game? Where were you when some folks harassed my posts with “thwack” and other nonsense, and even disrupted and insulted in posts where I thanked some others and asked people to please stop being rude? I suspect it was all as far up your selectively righteous ass as your head is.

My posts may have been opinionated and controversial, but I never insulted anyone out of the blue. At worst I was being sarcastic and a smart-ass to those who chose to insult instead of discussing. If you notice, I haven’t gone on anyone’s thread to disrupt it or insult. In comparison, you and some others have continuously gone out of your way to harass my posts until they get shut down. That is simply because you are little men without the balls to tolerate someone else’s opinion, particularly someone you can’t bully into shutting up. Funny thing is, by acting that way you only prove my point. MAN! Am I glad I’m not you!

I have observed your behavior along with that of the same people over and over on other threads. You are “helpful” only to those who don’t dare make a wave, and then only because it inflates your self-serving ego. Your little clique of sycophant idiots is like being in middle school, except that there you’d have gotten your gutless face smacked (though I am sure you ran to tell teacher the moment someone put you in your place).

The fact that you kept posting proved the point I was trying to make, and your silly little ego blinded you. If you really didn’t care, if you really thought it was all that silly, you’d have simply clicked and gone to another post. But that isn’t the case. The fact is that you think you have exclusive rights to opinions and even silliness, and you just can’t stand not having control over someone else. That, my self serving “friend”, is rather sad. The embarrassment is actually on you and yours, as I have always kept my sense of humor and tact, especially compared to you and yours. MAN! Am I glad I’m not you!

You said:

“I sincerely hope that i never have the displeasure of meeting you.You will never be anyone that i could possibly respect or want to be friends with.”

I doubt that it is truly me that you cannot respect. I believe, truly, that it is yourself that you hold in such low esteem. The proof is in your attitude, your selective righteousness, and in your rather brown nose.

It’s too bad you are so adamant about never wanting to meet me or befriend me as, honestly; I could care either way about meeting you.

Have fun at End of Trail.

PS

MAN! Am I glad I’m not you!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home